Online Trading Terms
- Our online retail sales department is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money. We do not supply goods on a trial basis unless otherwise agreed although we do provide product samples, easily requested via each product page or by contacting us. If you are not sure about the product you need, please contact us first before you make a purchase. We are an established manufacturer and retailer with 'real' facilities and offer over 100 years combined knowledge and experience - please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in to help you make the right purchase
- PAYMENT – Your payment is processed by SagePay on our behalf. If your card is not accepted by SagePay for any reason, please contact us directly by phone as we should be able to process your order manually.
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS - Orders can be cancelled up to the point of despatch, after which clearly the payment has been made, goods despatched and the contract completed. Please await delivery and contact us to return the goods in the manner detailed in the Returns section. For all stock items a 25% handling charge is made. For all items that have been specially ordered or manufactured, we will discuss the details with you.
- RETURNS - Returns in effect are complaints because you as the customer are unhappy with the sale. We will treat all complaints fairly and endeavour to resolve the problem quickly. To help this process items should not be returned without contacting us first. If you have to return goods that were ordered incorrectly please refer to our order cancellation policy for handling charges. All carriage costs for returned goods are to be paid by the customer.
- DELIVERY - The majority of items are kept ex stock for quick delivery. All stock items are normally despatched within 1-2 working days or 3-5 working days, subject to option selected, via next working day carriers within mainland UK. Highlands & Islands are normally 48hr. Our next day carriers will require a signature upon delivery. If no one is available they will put a card through your door and you then have to contact your local depot to arrange for redelivery. Alternatively we can ask them to leave your parcel safe (at your risk). For non-stock and special order items please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- RECEIPTS - A VAT invoice will be forwarded with your goods.
- PRICES - All prices shown on this site are in GB£ and are exclusive of VAT. E&OE
- ORDER QUANTITIES - All products should be ordered by the roll or length as stated by the pricing structure. We are unable to supply part quantities, unless by prior agreement. Any part lengths will be rounded up to the nearest half or full metre and invoiced accordingly. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any queries.
Please Note: It should be appreciated that the information given on this Website is, to the best of our knowledge, true & accurate. However the conditions to which our products are used are out of our control & are supplied without warranty or guarantee. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that material supplied is suitable for the purpose required. No liability is accepted for direct or consequential loss. We reserve the right to change specifications without notification. E&OE.